Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SCREAM!!!!!!

I just realised that I will NOT be around on that date! *bodoh, Yazmin, bodoh* Will be outstation in Taiwan between the 18th and the 21st of May.

But if you guys want to go ahead with that date, I'm okay. Will need a volunteer to take over for the day.

Another option would be the 26th of May. The school will be available as it is school holidays.

Will create another option in the survey. Please vote! I feel horrible for changing dates once confirmed just because I won't be around.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! No! We need to have you there Min!!!!

sherrina said...

apalah ertinya reunion kalau u takde. cheewaahhh....min, if u need help, bagitaulah. I guess kene tukar tarikh lah yek...anything plz let me know so I can spread the words.

-tipah-

Enchanted_Elf said...

Yes yes. I totally agree with tht,too. Nik Yasmin MUST be around! *smiles.

Anonymous said...

u have to be there la Ms organizer...

sherrina said...

so, apa keputusannya? ramai dah tertanya-tanya ni.

my friends yg keje govt kata ada dgr yg cuti bulan mei akan jatuh pada 1 dan 2hb. 1hb mei kerana wesak day + hari buruh, maka hari buruh dibawa ke 2hb. Nape kita tak wat pada 1hb since 2hb pun cuti?

kalau rasa suntuk sangat, postpone ke June lah....ada masa sket utk bikin preparation.

Min,
again...need any help, just gimme a call. It's 013-384 3484.

-Tipah-

Joyce said...

Hi Yazmin! Thanks a lot for initiating this get-together! I'm looking forward to it :). If you need any some extra help, let me know. 012-2591318 / joyceliching@yahoo.com. I Ching.

Anonymous said...

So what's the outcome? Nik i think we better do it either in June/July? U HV TO BE THERE!! =P
-Farinâ-