Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Date Fixed! Spread the Word!

The reunion date has been fixed for 19th May 2007. Please mark your calender and spread the word!!

One problem though - there will be exams in the school during the week so the hall will not be available for us. Jaclyn (5T) suggested that we do it in the kantin and under the Frangipani tree (if the weather permits). I'm not sure how you guys feel about that.

I've been looking at places which wont be too expensive to have it in, as well as convenient in terms on transport and/or parking. Also considering ambience and location. Places I've sort of thought off are:-

a) Bora Ombak, Ampang (next to Futsal place near Ampang Point)
b) Naili's Place, Damansara Uptown

Also, I could probably organise for a function room at the following places:-
a) KLGCC, Hartamas
b) RSGC, KL (near Bukit Bintang)

The budget is set at RM30 per person. Anything leftover will be donated to PAWS. Azie (5A) has volunteered to be the Treasurer.

I'll set up a voting thingy as I usually do. Please vote. Will decide on venue by first week of April.

No comments: