Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dates! Dates! Dates!

Okay guys. Based on my calender, tentative dates are

1) 29th April 2007 (Sunday)

2) 1st May 2007 (Tuesday but Public Holiday for Wesak and Labour Day)

3) 19th May 2007 (Saturday)

I'm leaning towards a 3.30pm-6.30pm slot, only because it will be cheaper to organise tea instead of a main meal, and so that it doesn't end too late for those with family obligations and little children.

The only reason why I'm picking these dates is that I will be on leave from early April to mid June for my CA exams, which gives me ample time to organise the event. I cannot promise time off later in the year as I'm going to be switching jobs and have no idea how busy or free I will be later. However, if these dates don't work for you guys, we'll have to try something else.

Will create a new poll for people to decide. The general consensus seems to be KL Towers on the comments but CBN on the polls so I will have to chase up both. I would love it if you could start giving feedback on attendance. I have a dedicated line for the CBN reunion so please, SMS only (since I don't take the phone with me everywhere). The number is 012 - 2227o02. If you could forward business cards of other CBN girls whom will be interested in coming, even better!

Take care everyone! God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi yazmin! really glad you are organising this event! i would suggest organising it at cbn itself - a pretty nostalgic event at a nostalgic place.

i could give u a caterer's contact if you want to. (tho i have yet to know them well, but their reputation is well known and their pricing varies according to one's budget).

had this crazy idea of having it at the school field - nicely decorated tents and seating. but then doing it in the school hall pun ok already.

but it all depends on the general consensus..

i know i would be coming for the reunion but it would be nice if the date diberitahu earlier as i need to let the boss know (nak ambil off).

if anything, just give me a call - Johanna (1n-3n & 4b-5b) 012-9804723

Unknown said...

Hey, it's so nice to have a reunion after 10 years. I so wish to come. But am away from Malaysia now :(. You guys have a great time. I hope i get to see some of you soon. I really wish I can come.

best wishes always,
Sabrina Samuel

Anonymous said...

only concern wt having it at cbn would be that we (or rather you) will ultimately end up being responsible for everythin - including the cleaning up afterwards. even if the caterers say they will do it, inevitably someone will have to supervise. if we do it at menara kl, we can pitch up, eat, chill n leave whilst their staff see to everythin.

Sab: where are you now? Long time!!!