Saturday, May 5, 2007

This One Needs You To Do Something!

If you're looking for the details of the reunion, please scroll down to the entry below this. If you've already read it, please continue with this entry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I wrote in the CBN97 Friendster account, I'm putting together a booklet for those in our batch who are self employed (I know there are quite a few of them out there!) so that we can use the reunion to spread the word. Those of you who are running your own business or who know of our batchmates who are running their own business and would want to be included in the booklet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a call or sms on 012-2227002!

ASAP please as I need to organise the printing etc.

1 comment:

sherrina said...

cool....I'll sms you details of my business. Thanks :D